I have been up since 8:30 AM bouncing off the walls. I did not go to bed until 3 AM last night, so I'm kind of wondering what devil I unwittingly bargained with for all of this energy.
Thus far today, I have:
- Applied for jobs
- Searched for summer housing
- Hung out in the student union until I was bored
- Walked around campus twice
- Walked around local businesses hassling for job openings
- Archive binge on Black Adventures
- Wrote a (locked) LiveJournal essay about how Ghetsis is the single most evil character in all of Pokemon canon or fandom-- he abuses his son, kicks dog-types, and has terrible fashion sense-- and I'd still ride that like I stole it
- Went to the library and hassled about volunteer hours
- Did some work on a GLINDA update for the first time in weeks
- Decided the next GLINDA update wasn't going to work unless I retconned in the Veilstone City part of the story that got skipped first, because a lot of the plot I was hoping to work on is set up there and I really need a break from all the talking heads to draw some damn Pokemon
- Did some sketchwork for the recovery of the Veilstone City arc
- Got on Platinum and level-ground Boudicca from her low twenties to her low thirties.
- Made a fancy dinner
Aaaaand I'm waiting until after 8 PM to call Mom and wish her Happy Mother's Day because Dad probably took her out for dinner or something.I am sorta starting to understand how party!Elliot feels in this scene